Is too much STUFF overtaking your life?
Having trouble finding things?
Do you want to reclaim your home and make your space more peaceful?
Here are a few tips which you may find useful ….
– Create a sense of order by gathering related items and putting them together. By sorting your possessions you can see exactly what you have.
– Decide what you need to get rid of. To make things easier start small and just tackle one cupboard or space at a time. Begin with a room or space which you are least emotionally attached to.
– Options for dealing with your stuff –
– 1. Throw it out if broken or worthless.
– 2. Give away goods to charity for someone else to use.
– 3. Consider a garage sale if you would like a return on your money spent over the years.
– 4. Any goods which you have decided to keep will need to be stored.
– Decide exactly where goods you’re keeping will be stored. This will depend on how often these goods are used. Possessions used frequently need to be accessed easily.
– Gather groups of possessions and store them in appropriate size containers. Labeling containers, boxes etc can be very helpful, enabling you to see what you have stored at all times.
– After you have de-cluttered evaluate your system. Is it working? Do you need to make any changes or improvements?
Finally, stay on top of the CLUTTER by tidying up regularly.